POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments) : Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:34:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 2 Mar 2001 18:23:18
Message: <3AA02B1A.33EB6904@xs4all.nl>
This took about half an hour to download (the connection with the povray server
is obviously a bit on the slow side) and then I'm afraid I didn't even get the
full file (231K?) but what I saw looked very good.
My only point of criticism is that it looks a bit too symmetric. I think 99 out
of 100 times a cloth would blow to the side. That would also make it look even
more impressive.
Anyway, it looks very interesting.

Remco